YABATECH Change of Course Form 2017/18 Application Details.
The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) wishes to inform candidates who took part in the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise that the change of course form is out.
Interested candidate can now apply online.
Courses Available for Change of Course:
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Arts, Design and Printing
1. ND (Art and Design) Full Time
2. ND (Fashion Design & Clothing Technology) Full Time
3. ND (Printing Technology) Full Time
School of Civil & Natural Resources
4. ND (Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering) Full Time
5. ND (Chemical Engineering) Full Time.
6. ND (Marine Engineering) Full Time
School of Environmental Studies
7. ND (Architecture Technology) Full Time
8. ND (Building Technology) Full Time
9. ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time
10. ND (Quantity Surveying) Full Time
11. ND (Surveying & Geo-informatics) Full Time
12. ND (Urban & Regional Planning) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
13. ND (Industrial Maintenance Engineering) Full Time
14. ND (Metallurgical Engineering) Full Time
15. ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
School of Management & Business Studies
16. ND (Office Technology Management) Full Time.
School of Science
17. ND (Statistics) Full Time.
School of Technology
18. ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus).
19. ND (Hospitality Management) Full Time
20. ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
21. ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
22. ND (Textile Technology) Full Time
School of Technical Education (STE)
23. B.Sc (Ed.) Art Education
24. B.Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
25. B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
26. B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
27. B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
28. B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
29. B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
30. B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
31. B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
32. B.Sc (Ed.) Physics.
Candidates who made Yaba College of Technology their First Choice with a minimum score of 160 in the UTME and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 40% are eligible to apply.
All ND Candidates who are interested in B.Sc Degree programmes must have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME and must have chosen Yaba College of Technology as their first Choice Institution.
Candidates who applied for National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for National Diploma Welding and Fabrication Engineering.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2017 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Programme:
SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
For National Diploma in Welding & Fabrication, same requirements as in Mechanical Engineering minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on Change of Course and complete the basic details form.
- Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One thousand naira(N1,000.00) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on PAY NOW
- Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to conclude the application process.
- Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a re-loadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
- Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
You can also check the YABATECH Admission Cut-off Marks by clicking here.
The change of course form will be on sale from Monday, January 8, 2018 and will end Monday, January 15, 2018.
Best of luck To You all…