Apply for NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Scheme 2018.
The Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested and qualified primary school pupils for its 2018 Post-Primary Scholarship Award.
The scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five/Six pupils through secondary education.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD:
- Must be an indigene of an NLNG host community.
- Must be a Primary Five/Six pupils.
- Must provide Attestation Letter signed and stamped by the relevant Primary School Head Teacher. This must include the Head Teacher’s contact number(s).
- Must provide indigene confirmation letter signed by the Community Development Committee (CDC) Chairman.
- Must provide Identification Letter from Local Government Area.
- Must not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link, and then select Post-Primary Scholarship Scheme to access the application portal.
Please note that all applicants must;
(a) Attach a passport sized photograph.
(b) Attach all requested documents to avoid disqualification.
(c) Fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
(d) Adhere to the criteria for this scheme to avoid disqualification.
(e) Be aware that only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
(f) Periodically check their mailboxes and the NLNG website.
DEADLINE: Application closes Friday May 18th 2018.
Applicants are advised to be on the lookout for the short list after the selection test, on the NLGN website.
Best of luck To You all…